Wednesday
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I spent most of today taking pictures of a naked girl in a bar then got free beers as a result. I am not exactly sure how all of that transpired but I am not going to question it. Here is today's 9 square if you will.



I got a great shoutout from Helena Dagmar (www.queenofthepavement.com) from Raleigh, NC



Feeling a bit uneasy about all this Red talk. I assume I am going to have to learn it eventually. As well as final cut pro and the 5D Mark II. When you think you have it... they change the game on you. I want to put a group of people together and go over the camera and discuss all of it's abilities as well as work with it. If you are interested please get in touch.

Email: Simon@simonbiswas.com



www.red.com

Also, the new iPhone 3.0 update is great. Thank God there is cut & paste. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Posted by Simon Biswas comments (0)