Day 10: Mobile, AL -> New Orleans, LA
Monday, August 10, 2009
































I got up as early as I could and got the hell out of Dodge. I wanted to be out of the motel asap and be on the road. So I packed as fast as I could and left. Before I went I checked out downtown and got myself a coffee. I tried stickering a wall and got caught by the Mobile historical society or someone. Whatever they were I was trying to be discreet and they drove by in a pickup and were like, "hey, take that sticker down..." That made me want to sticker something even more. So as I was driving out of town I ended up putting it on a sign on the side of the road.

I drove through Biloxi. Met some shrimp fishermen. Took their photos. Moved on. Made it to New Orleans about 4pm. More on all this later.

Posted by Simon Biswas comments (1)