Day 8: Panama City Beach Continued
Thursday, August 06, 2009


The following morning Mike, Julie & I took a ride around in the jeep and scoped out some more of Panama City Beach. We passed the new Hilton mansion which is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time. From the the air it is supposed to look like a dove with it's wings spread. Way to be humble.



The stickers also came in and we had an inaugural stickering if you will.





I managed to be at the beach for three days and not ever get in the water. But it looked good.











After we finished our tour I decided to do a little work and went back to Pineapple Willy's (the only place with wireless internet more or less) and spent the day working.





It was a down day and I didn't shoot much or get much done. But considering what happened on the day before I let myself off the hook.

Posted by Simon Biswas comments (0)